Thursday, May 24, 2012

National GOP Leader/Former NCM Duane Acklie Endorses Mark Fahleson



I have always had the utmost respect for Duane Acklie, an accomplished lawyer, successful businessman, and counselor to Republican presidents who honorably served as Nebraska's Republican National Committeeman.  I am especially grateful that Duane has endorsed my bid to serve in the position he held for 20 years:
"An articulate, focused, and driven National Committeeman is very important to Nebraska.  I have known Mark Fahleson since he graduated from law school.  He has the background, education, drive, and ability to serve Nebraska and our nation as Committeeman.  He is the most highly qualified and motivated person I know to be Republican National Committeeman for Nebraska. I am honored to join Senator Johanns, Governor Heineman, and others in endorsing Mark Fahleson."  The Honorable Duane Acklie 

No comments:

Post a Comment