Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Democrats and their TSA

The Obama Administration's recent policy change in favor of full-body scans and pat-downs at the airport has appropriately drawn the ire of the vast majority of Americans who are sick and tired of the federal government expanding its reach further and further into our personal lives and pocketbooks.   It's symbolic of what today's Democrats stand for. 

As noted in a recent piece by award-winning syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer, "Don't Touch My Junk" has become a battle cry for Americans who have grown weary over the increasingly intrusive federal government:

Don't touch my junk is the anthem of the modern man, the Tea Party patriot, the late-life libertarian, the midterm election voter. Don't touch my junk, Obamacare - get out of my doctor's examining room, I'm wearing a paper-thin gown slit down the back. Don't touch my junk, Google - Street View is cool, but get off my street. Don't touch my junk, you airport security goon - my package belongs to no one but me, and do you really think I'm a Nigerian nut job preparing for my 72-virgin orgy by blowing my johnson to kingdom come?
YouTube and other websites are already filling up with footage of these outrageous searches being conducted because the Democrats are too politically correct to admit that we've got a pretty good idea of the profile of a suspected terrorist and it's not a small child or elderly disabled woman. 

If the Obama Administration's policy remains in place, I'd suggest TSA give serious consideration to hiring Texas A&M defensive tackle Tony Jerod-Eddy once he graduates.   With the job he did on Nebraska's Ben Cotton during Saturday night's game, he appears to be well trained in the techniques the Obama TSA seeks to employ.


1 comment:

  1. That was the pinch heard round the world.

    Hopefully the airports start opting out of the TSA security. I don't like flying & I won't fly into/out of an airport that uses TSA Security.

    I ride the rails of Amtrak

    ReplyDelete