Wednesday, June 20, 2012

State Auditor Mike Foley Endorses Mark Fahleson for National Committeeman

I'm pleased to announce that State Auditor Mike Foley has endorsed my bid to serve as Nebraska's next Republican National Committeeman.

Auditor Foley has capably served our great state, first as the State Senator representing District 29, and since 2007 as Nebraska's 24th State Auditor. As Auditor, he has worked to root out waste in government, and established many innovative programs to save taxpayer dollars.

I'm especially appreciative of Auditor Foley's support given his tireless advocacy for life and the protection of the unborn--an interest we share.

Many thanks to Auditor Foley, Senator Mike Johanns, Governor Dave Heineman and the other Republican leaders who support my election on July 14 at the NEGOP State Convention in Grand Island.

Please follow me on Twitter (@fahleson) and Facebook. If you are interested in becoming involved in my campaign or the NEGOP, let me know by e-mailing me at mfahleson@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment